Casale farmhouse in Tuscany
Area: 1100 sqm
Garden: 10000 sqm
This property is located in : Montepulciano
Energy rating: N/A
The property includes 2 buildings totaling about 1170 square meters, set in a park of 3 hectares, in a tourism strategy, both for the beauty and light of the surrounding hills, and for the many interesting towns to visit historical and artistic point of view and food and wine, such as Cortona, historical and religious center of Perugia, Montepulciano, Chianciano, Bagno Vignoni and the magnificent Val d'Orcia. Inside, the facility offers the availability of 15 rooms including 3 junior suites, 3 executive, 9 Superior, furnished with high craftsmanship and are equipped with individual bathroom, equipped with heating and air conditioning, available for a total of 35 beds You can reach the rooms is via a staircase and through two external stairs leading to first floor, together, a tripartite unit receptive. E 'equipped with a restaurant for a number of about 75-80 seats, equipped with a large fireplace, a new industrial kitchen fully equipped. Inside we found also a large room located under the apse of the ancient relic, destined to functions or user-friendly reading room, refurbished to excellent. In front of the restaurant was built a terrace of 14 m x Il, has provisionally single umbrella to cover the total area, located on this terrace is the outdoor restaurant, with large fireplace and spit, all houses 160 people seated. Access to the complex is two blocks with two inputs in the wrought-iron railings overlooking the main road from which the property is protected by an enclosure fitted with a leyland hedge. The court pertinenziale has an area of about 15,000 square meters in which they were made to the external arrangements for parking, green and service facilities. Restaurant: in front of the terrace restaurant was approved by the joint project to build an additional 200 square meters of building, following the demolition of existing old farm buildings. Over the next two years, work will begin construction of that building for the construction of 4 suites, which will directly overlooking the golf course under construction. The structure has a landing field for helicopters. Next to the baptismal font is the swimming pool 15 x 7 m, heated with natural water-purification plant, there are around the patio furniture and a large shade sail. The property has two wells for water that is potable without treatment and that is partly used for irrigation. Olive grove and vineyard: The relevance of land is about 3 hectares planted with olive trees in full production with plants also of considerable age, 2 hectares are planted with vines recently planted and recognized as a Chianti DOCG. Golf: The rest of the land is used for the construction of a golf course with 8 holes, patting Grenn and Range Drive, downstream of the playing field is being excavated an artificial lake fed by waste water and purified, and those draining land. Building 1. The first building is completely finished in all its parts, on two floors with two rooms on the second floor, the ground floor includes entrance hall with bar and reception, a large dining hall, an industrial kitchen, bathroom, an entrance, a room in the former in the apse and an old church dedicated to the cult of the Friars Olivetan dating back to 1500, demolished in later centuries, five bedrooms with en suite facilities obtained in the old farm buildings. It's all divided into rooms, all en suite, accessible through two external stairs and a brick internal access to a large common room with large fireplace, which disengages one of the rooms listed, including those placed at second floor. Made 2. The second building is internally and externally with all the architectural features of the previous, all brick, ceilings and roofs with wooden mantle and tiled roof tiles. This property has created the Spa at the Resort for which recently received its permits and municipal health with indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, heated outdoor pool with whirlpool, sauna, turkish bath, emotional shower, relaxation room, room for wine bath, dressing room, downstairs there is a technical area of 15 square meters, alongside that there is a whole cellar renovated with original bricks, and sometimes used for tasting food products. Upstairs there are 4 cabins for beauty treatments of 12 square meters each, with dressing room, shower and toilet, sun room. Notes architecture. The restoration has been made through the recovery of existing structures and inclusion of recycled materials in choosing to run a conservative restoration that has enhanced the architectural elements are visible both inside and outside. Particularly emphasized is the restoration of the vault, the recovery of ceilings dating back to 1700 and the rediscovery of the elements even more ancient.